If you would like a Phone, FaceTime, Skype or Google hangout:
When you contact our office:
1) We’ll schedule your free case review and consultation appointment.
2) We’ll confirm your appointment via email, and send you a link to download the new patient forms, your metabolic assessment, and the NTAF.
3) It is important that we receive your completed new patient paperwork and any recent lab work or any other tests prior to your appointment. This allows the doctor to review your case and better meet your needs. This is an essential part of the process. If you prefer you may fax, mail, or email the paperwork to us.
4) Dr. Gorgas will review your case and your tests to prepared for your appointment.
5) If you choose to use Skype, please send us your Skype ID. Once we receive it, we can request the contact.
6) Dr Gorgas will call, Skype or do google hangouts at the time scheduled.
In the event Dr. Gorgas unable to keep your appointment because of in-house consultations, we will contact you prior to your appointment.
Your consultation will take about 30 to 45 minutes on average
We look forward to helping you feel better and be the best, happiest, and most comfortable version of yourself.